On 12-14 November, the Albanian Development Fund organised and hosted the 5th Steering Committee Meeting and 6th Cross-Field Visit of the BLUE_BOOST project in Albania.
The Opening Ceremony of the restored and remodelled Tartini House (Casa Tartini) in Piran, Slovenia took place on 8 November. The House where the great composer and violinist Giuseppe Tartini was born in Piran, Slovenia (at the time, part of the Republic of Venice), has been renovated in the framework of tARTini project, funded by Interreg Italy-Slovenia.
On 4 November, the Atlas of the Friuli Mountains was presented to the press in Udine, Italy as one of the main achievements resulting from the pilot action implemented by the CEI-Executive Secretariat in the Carnia and Cadore mountain areas, in the framework of the SENTINEL project.
On 31 October, the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste hosted a workshop in the framework of the Interreg Central Europe project CONNECT2CE and the Interreg ADRION project Inter-Connect focusing on identifying strategic priorities to improve inland and maritime cross-border intermodal connectivity.
- Novi Sad (Serbia)Nov21 ‒ 23Workshop on how to mitigate agricultural drought impact in CEI region (AgriDro)
- Pula (Croatia) Nov 22NAMIRG - Exercise at Sea
- Rome (Italy)Nov 26CEI Conference on Anti-corruption “Curbing Corruption: learning from the decade behind us and looking into the decade ahead”
- Maribor (Slovenia)Nov27 ‒ 28SENTINEL - Project Meeting
- Trieste (Italy)Dec 03PRE-RIGHTS Project - Kick Off Meeting