Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
The International high-level Conference on “Inter-basin Cooperation on Marine Litter: a focus on the Danube River and the Black Sea” took place in Sofia on 4 April. The event was organised by the Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) and the International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS).
On 28 and 29 March, more than 150 representatives from the business community, attorneys-at-law and arbitrators attended the two-day CEI/suppor
The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jun19 ‒ 21Going local – ground-up support for diversity, integration, social care of asylum seekers, refugees and migrants
- Prague (Czech Republic) Jun20 ‒ 21International Conference DisCo 2019: E-learning - Unlocking the Gate of Education around the Globe
- Strasbourg (France)Jun 20CEI SG at Council of Europe
- Sofia (Bulgaria)Jun / Jul30 ‒ 069th Docu Rough Cut Boutique
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jul07 ‒ 20Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019 - From Myself towards Theatre – from Theatre towards Myself
- Łódź (Poland)Jul18 ‒ 19FNE CEI Cultural Innovation Forum 2019