The training programme for young artists and students ‘Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019’ held in Belgrade at the Plavo theatre on 7-20 July, witnessed the presence of around 30 participants from 14 CEI countries.
Strengthening Regional Cooperation Including Central Eastern Europe was the main objective of the workshop, organised by the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the University of Ss.
Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
The International high-level Conference on “Inter-basin Cooperation on Marine Litter: a focus on the Danube River and the Black Sea” took place in Sofia on 4 April. The event was organised by the Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) and the International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS).
- Vilenica (Slovenia)Sep03 ‒ 08CEI Round-Table Discussions at Vilenica
- Petrovaradin (Serbia)Sep05 ‒ 08Fortresses of Tomorrow
- Minsk (Belarus)Sep09 ‒ 11Enhancing the CEE Collaboration and Know-how Transfer in Biotechnology and Biosecurity
- Rijeka (Croatia)Sep20 ‒ 21Central European Cultural Diplomacy Forum
- New York (USA)Sep 25MFA Working Lunch