On 18 April, the presentation of an experimental cross-border single ticket to travel on the vehicles of two public transport operators between the cities of Trieste and Ljubljana was opened at the CEI HQ by CEI Secretary General, Roberto Antonione.
On 9-10 April, in the framework of the 4helix+ project, the CEI-Executive Secretariat - in its capacity as project partner dealing with communication - took part in the Final Blue BootCamp and Transnational Brokerage Event in Zadar (Croatia), organised by the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (project partner).
On 27-28 March 2019, the CEI-Executive Secretariat participated as Project Partner in the official kick-off meeting of the EU Project ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger) held in Venice.
On 12 March, the CEI – Executive Secretariat, lead partner of the COME-IN! project, attended the launch event and the inauguration of the new exhibition of the Archeological Museum of Krakow “Prehistory for all”, which has undertaken works to make its museum more accessible.
- Bucharest (Romania)Apr17 ‒ 19Rights and Protection of Children Left Behind by Parents Migrating for Labour
- Trieste (Italy)Apr 18Dissemination event: experimental cross-border integrated ticket Trieste-Ljubljana
- Trebon (Czech Republic)May03 ‒ 09Central and Eastern European Animation Workshop and Animation Forum
- Koper (Slovenia)May13 ‒ 16IX Spring School on “IoT, economic and management challenges for e-health integration in the enlarged Europe”
- Minsk (Belarus)May15 ‒ 17Adolescent Parenting and Educational Programs for Future Digital World
- Brussels (Belgium)May 15Committee of National Coordinators Meeting