ITHACA is co-financed by the Interreg Europe Programme. It aims at strengthening smart health regional policies in order to help innovative businesses and create growth by supporting the development of effective and innovative health-related solutions for an active and healthy ageing population.
The Central European Initiative supports the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region in scaling up smart health care and innovation in regional policies.
Through an incorporated interregional collaboration comprising the exchange of good practices, mutual learning, peer assessment, knowledge transfer, targeted coaching and collective co-designed policies, a wide range of experts in healthcare policies will enhance the efficiency of regional and interregional ecosystems and promote smarter healthcare policies for the benefit of European citizens. This will be achieved with the experts’ assessment tools and findings, the elaboration of a Framework Strategy to identify how to improve policy instruments through evidence-based policies, and 9 Regional Action Plans to enhance the implementation of regional policy instruments.
Lead Partner/ Coordinator
- Province of Noord-Brabant (Holland)
- Region Zealand (Denmark)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region /Central European Initiative - Executive Secretariat (Italy)
- NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (UK)
- GIP Autonom lab (France)
- Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research (Spain)
- The Malopolska Region (Poland)
- State of Baden-Wuerttemberg (Germany)