Digital Health Europe was co-financed by the H2020 Programme and aimed at supporting large-scale deployment of digital solutions for person-centered integrated care, by analysing and facilitating the replication of impactful best practices, twinning schemes and stakeholders’ involvement.
The CEI-ES participated in the identification of European digital services for person-centered integrated care, and of funding support services for digital health initiatives, in the elaboration and promotion of building blocks and in bringing together national and regional initiatives on citizens’ access and health data management.
The project facilitated the set up of collaboration platforms on key aspects of the digital transformation of health and care priorities of the Digital Single Market. Partners worked on securing access to European Health Records and health data sharing, better data to advance research, digital tools’ improvement for citizen empowerment and person-centred integrated care interaction between patients and healthcare providers.
- OUR PARTNERS
Lead Partner/ Coordinator:
Empirica Communication And Technology Research (Germany)
- Funka Nu Ab (Se)
- Shared Services Of The Portuguese Ministry Of Health (Portugal)
- Reference Site Collaborative Network (Belgium)
- European Regions Research And Innovation Network Asbl (Belgium)
- Age Platform Europe (Belgium)
- European Patients' Forum (Belgium)
- Echalliance Company Limited By Guarantee (Ireland)
- European Institute For Health Records (France)
- Open Evidence (Spain)
- Forschungszentrum Julich Gmbh (Germany)
- European Alliance For Personalised Medicine Asbl (Belgium)
- European Health Telematics Association (Belgium)
- International Foundation For Integrated Care (Netherlands)
- The Lisbon Council For Economic Competitiveness And Social Renewal Asbl (Belgium)
- Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat (Italy)
- European Coordination Committee Of The Radiological Electromedical And Healthcare It Industry (COCIR)