The CEI is glad to announce a Call for Proposals for the CEI Know‐how Exchange Programme (KEP) with funding made available by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely financed by the Italian Government.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 180,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State.
- The Call requires the participation of at least two partners per proposal.
- At least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution.
- The applicant institution can coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
- Call Documentation and Application Package available HERE.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org