The CEI - Executive Secretariat is the lead partner of the FORTIS project co-financed under the Interreg Italia Slovenia programme
Developing joint and innovative measures to improve services in cross border trains operated by HZPP and SZPP between Slovenia and
In the framework of the project ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seampless solutions for passenger), funded under Interreg Italy-Croatia Programme, the CEI and other project partners wish to share their experience with other organisations that are interested in cross-border and multimodal passenger connections and Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
- Brussels (Belgium)Mar 02Meeting with Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Olivér Várhelyi
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Mengeš (Slovenia)Mar 04Young Bled Strategic Forum: roundtable “Will the last person to leave, turn out the lights?” Tackling demographic challenges in the Western Balkans
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States
- Zagreb (Croatia)Mar 27Meeting on Biodiversity Protection Across Borders - Legal Watch Over Extractive and Energy Industries