The 9th edition of the Spring School is taking place at the Science and Research Center - Koper, Slovenia and will be made up of focused discussiona and workshops, involving experts in the fields of clinical engineering, economics, health ICTs, and management.
The CEI co-financing through its Cooperation Fund will cover the participation of 21 grants for post- and under-graduate students in biomedical/clinical engineering or in related areas: medicine, public health, economics, computer science, electric engineering, etc.
- IoT for e-health in the Europe 2020
- Advances in hospital and clinical information systems and their integration
- Quality standards in health
- Quality and certification of software, medical devices, and mHealth Applications
- E-procurement and e-logistics in health
- Advances in telemedicine and e-care
- Clinical Engineering in the Europe 2020
- Integrated care in the Europe 2020
- Funding opportunities for Research and Innovation