On 5-7 June 2019, the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry organised and hosted a Brokerage event, a 3rd Cross-Field Visit and the BLUE_BOOST Project Steering Committee meeting respectively in Thessaloniki, Greece.
On 23 May the 2nd Stakeholder’s Roundtable led by the CEI - Executive Secretariat in the framework of the Inter-Connect project was held in Trieste, gathering representatives from the Municipality of Trieste, Muggia and Koper, as well as from the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, Koper Regional Development Centre, Samer & Co, and the Association ViaggiareSlow.
On 15-16 May 2019, the 5th Steering Committee Meeting of the project CONNECT2CE led by the CEI-Executive Secretariat was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Project partners mainly gathered to evaluate and discuss the concluded and ongoing project activities, as well as to elaborate on upcoming events.
Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Trieste (Italy)Jun18 ‒ 19BLUE_BOOST – Blue Hackathon: sustainable innovation “marathon” dedicated to the sea (Trieste, 18-19 June)
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jun19 ‒ 21Going local – ground-up support for diversity, integration, social care of asylum seekers, refugees and migrants
- Prague (Czech Republic) Jun20 ‒ 21International Conference DisCo 2019: E-learning - Unlocking the Gate of Education around the Globe
- Strasbourg (France)Jun 20CEI SG at Council of Europe
- Sofia (Bulgaria)Jun / Jul30 ‒ 069th Docu Rough Cut Boutique
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jul07 ‒ 20Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019 - From Myself towards Theatre – from Theatre towards Myself