On 9 December 2019, Trieste Trasporti and Slovenske Železnice (Slovenian railways) signed the amendment of the agreement for the extension of the cross-border integrated public transport service (bus/train) between Trieste and Ljubljana, at the CEI headquarters.
On 4 December, over 40 officers of the Transport ministries of the Western Balkan Countries, senior regional officials, Western Balkans 6 Chamber Investment Forum- Trieste and representatives of Ports and transport operators gathered at the CEI HQ to attend the Seminar on “the Adriatic Ports facilitation and logistics: how to unlock the potential of inter-modality in the Western Balkans”.
On 4 December, the CEI Executive Secretariat, in its capacity as Lead Partner and GECT Euregio Senza Confini jointly hosted the ADRIPASS
On 26 – 27 November, the 6th Steering Committee Meeting of the CONNECT2CE project was organised by Intermodal Transport Cluster (project partner) in Zagreb (Croatia).
On 12-14 November, the Albanian Development Fund organised and hosted the 5th Steering Committee Meeting and 6th Cross-Field Visit of the BLUE_BOOST project in Albania.
- Trieste (Italy)Jan17 ‒ 23Trieste Film Festival
- Trieste (Italy)Jan19 ‒ 21When East Meets West Co-production Forum
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Feb 121st Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States