Jihlava (Czech Republic)
On 11 September the final event of the COME-IN! project took place at the European Parliament. The CEI-ES is particularly proud as Lead Partner of the Project, to have coordinated and worked with 14 partners over the last three years.
The three-day event on 29-31 August, supported through the CEI Cooperation Fund in Petrovaradin (Serbia), gathered international experts/professors/researchers in Central Europe who shared their know-how on the topic of preservation and sustainable management of architectural heritage.
The training programme for young artists and students ‘Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019’ held in Belgrade at the Plavo theatre on 7-20 July, witnessed the presence of around 30 participants from 14 CEI countries.
Strengthening Regional Cooperation Including Central Eastern Europe was the main objective of the workshop, organised by the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the University of Ss.
The COME-IN! conference held in Trieste on 30 May focusing on accessibility for all in cultural policies gathered representatives of the Ministries of culture of the CEI Member States, as well as delegates for museums, external officials, associations and other international experts on the subject of accessibility.
- New York (USA)Sep 25MFA Working Lunch
- Zaječar (Serbia)Oct01 ‒ 04SEE MOSAICS Meeting V “Conservation of mosaic bedding layers – how to preserve”
- Minsk (Belarus)Oct02 ‒ 03Safety of passenger transportation
- Rome (Italy)Oct 10Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Budapest (Hungary) Oct15 ‒ 16CEEweb`s Academy on Green and Blue Infrastructure – cities development in line with nature principles