Budapest and Sárospatak (Hungary)
On 4-6 March, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat - including Deputy Secretary General Nina Kodelja and some senior officers - visited Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia and had high-level meetings with government representatives.
On 19 February, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation from the CEI-Executive Secretariat visited Slovenia. They met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs Miro Cerar and the State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Simona Leskovar, as well as with the President of the National Assembly of Slovenia, Dejan Židan, the Head and the members of the Slovene delegation to the CEI Parliamentary Dimension and the General Manager of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The meeting of the General Committee on Political and Home Affairs of the CEI Parliamentary Dimension was held on 11-12 February in Sofia, at the National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria, under the leadership of Nikolay Aleksandrov, Chairperson of the Committee and Head of the Bulgarian Delegation to the CEI PD.
A delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat, led by Secretary General Roberto Antonione, including the Deputy Secretary General Nina Kodelja and some senior officers, visited Macedonia, Bulgaria and Serbia on 5-7 February and met with a number of high-level government representatives.
In the framework of the Croatian CEI Presidency, the Parliamentary Assembly of the CEI Parliamentary Dimension was held in Zagreb, Croatia, on 25-26 November, under the topic “Tourism Development and Local Community: How to Foster Sustainability?”.
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Mar26 ‒ 27Forum of best practices for Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities cooperation
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Mar28 ‒ 29From Arbitration Legislation Reform to Enhancing the Business Climate
- Budapest and Sárospatak (Hungary)Mar28 ‒ 30CEI PD General Committee on Cultural Affairs
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr02 ‒ 06CineLink Drama Workshop
- Belgrade (Serbia) Apr 05SEEQ-SJ South East Europe and central Europe Quality Science Journalism
- Zadar (Croatia)Apr 114helix+ Project: Transnational Brokerage Event