On 4 November, the Atlas of the Friuli Mountains was presented to the press in Udine, Italy as one of the main achievements resulting from the pilot action implemented by the CEI-Executive Secretariat in the Carnia and Cadore mountain areas, in the framework of the SENTINEL project.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)