On 4 November, the Atlas of the Friuli Mountains was presented to the press in Udine, Italy as one of the main achievements resulting from the pilot action implemented by the CEI-Executive Secretariat in the Carnia and Cadore mountain areas, in the framework of the SENTINEL project.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)