The Final Conference of the Inter-Connect project under the topic “Improving Passenger’s Transport in the ADRION region”, is taking place online on 10 December, from 9:30 to 13.00.
Inter-Connect, funded under the Interreg Adriatic-Ionian Programme – aims at improving integrated transport capacity, mobility and multimodal services in the Adriatic-Ionian region. It has built on the knowledge from previous projects and sought new solutions tailored to the region’s specificities to promote intermodal transport and guide stakeholders on how to turn connectivity plans into reality.
This final virtual event is not only an occasion to present the results of the three-year cooperation in the framework of Inter-Connect, but is also an opportunity to further exchange and discuss ways to improve the interconnectivity of the Adriatic – Ionian region. A dedicated Mentimeter session has been planned to interact with the participants during the conference.
- International Panel - High-level speakers
- Roberto Antonione, CEI Secretary General
- Massilimiliano Angelotti, Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia – Department for infrastructure and territory
- Alessandro Carollo, Ragusa Free Municipal Consortium
- Hrvoje Spremic, Dubrovnik Airport
- Tina Matekovic, Regional Development Centre Koper
- Barbara Di Piazza, Head of the Interreg ADRION Programme Joint Secretariat
- Pierluigi Coppola, EUSAIR Pillar 2 - Connecting the region coordinator
- Lucia Calliari, Interreg ADRION Programme