The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
On 18 December, CEI senior expert, Gian Matteo Apuzzo, participated as speaker in a panel discussion together with representatives from the Eu
The Regional Conference on Fostering social inclusion and integration of asylum seekers and refugees in the Western Balkan region and other CEI countries was held on 5-7 December in Belgrade, Serbia.
In the framework of the CEMAN-Central European Music Academies Network, established in 2016 under the initiative of the Trieste Conservatory of Music G. Tartini in cooperation with the CEI, the cross-border CEMAN Orchestra was created with the aim of promoting talented young musicians giving them the chance to share professional experience and participate in international music events.
- Trieste (Italy)Feb 15BLUE_BOOST Project: Blue Workshop on Innovative Solutions and Materials for Boatbuilding
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Mar 05Support to the South East Europe Economic Digital Transformation (EDITA) project
- Skopje (Macedonia)Mar26 ‒ 27Forum of best practices for Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities cooperation
- Skopje (Macedonia)Mar28 ‒ 29From Arbitration Legislation Reform to Enhancing the Business Climate
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr02 ‒ 06CineLink Drama Workshop