Skip to main content

Germany: industrial production in December -3.1%

(ANSA) - BELGRADE, FEB 7 - According to preliminary data from the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), industrial production in Germany fell 3.1% in December 2022 compared to the previous month on a price, seasonally, and calendar adjusted basis. Destatis reported a 0.4% increase (provisional figure: +0.2%) in November 2022 over the previous month. Overall, production in 2022 was 0.6% lower than in 2021 and 5.0% lower than in the pre-crisis year of 2019. (ANSA).