The webinar is part of the KEP project “Capacity Building for Implementing Innovative EU Monitoring Tools for Good Governance and Anti-Corruption”.
The South-Eastern Europe Health Network (SEEHN) Secretariat, a beneficiary of the CEI COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals, has unrolled the project “Strong nurses for strong health systems and a healthier world”, a Know-how Exchange Programme activity funded under the CEI Fund at the EBRD. Its first regional webinar “Primary Healthcare as main gatekeeper and crucial systemic element in the COVID-19 containment”, took place on 26 October 2020.
The Southeast Europe Leadership for Development and Integrity (SELDI) anti-corruption initiative held a webinar presenting the State Capture Assessment Diagnostics (SCAD) tool on 30 October 2020 as part of the CEI KEP project “Capacity Building for Implementing Innovative EU Monitoring Tools for Good Governance and Anti-Corruption” funded under the CEI Fund at the EBRD.
Businesses and partners from Albania, Italy, Poland and Ukraine, met on 20 October in a webinar focused on the exchange of knowledge and the promotion of innovative products for countering the current health emergency.
The Italian Health Institute (Istituto Superiore di Sanità – ISS), has recently kicked off two projects financed by Italy in the framework of the CEI COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals. Both actions will implement activities on Distance Learning on Epidemics and Pandemic outbreaks. One will target the countries of the Western Balkans and the other will target Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
The CEI is glad to announce a Call for Proposals for the CEI Know‐how Exchange Programme (KEP) with funding made available by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely financed by the Italian Government.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Remote Dec 02ADRIPASS Final Conference "Strategies and tools to reduce cross border obstacles"
- Remote Dec 03Meeting of the CEI National Coordinators
- WebinarDec03 ‒ 04"Mental health in and after a pandemic: the experience of Kabinet.bg - virtual clinic for emergency psychotherapy and emotional support"
- Remote (Final Conference)Dec 09KEP project “Training in Dietary Assessment and Sharing Platforms for Monitoring Population Food Consumption Habits in a Long-Term Perspective”
- Dec 10Inter-Connect Final Conference
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)