Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
The International high-level Conference on “Inter-basin Cooperation on Marine Litter: a focus on the Danube River and the Black Sea” took place in Sofia on 4 April. The event was organised by the Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) and the International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS).
On 12 March, the CEI – Executive Secretariat, lead partner of the COME-IN! project, attended the launch event and the inauguration of the new exhibition of the Archeological Museum of Krakow “Prehistory for all”, which has undertaken works to make its museum more accessible.
The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
- Belgrade (Serbia) May22 ‒ 24Geosciences applied to solve humanitarian problems all over the world
- Trieste (Italy)May27 ‒ 28CEI Parliamentary Dimension: Meeting of the Parliamentary Committee
- Ancona (Italy)May30 ‒ 31Adriatic Sea Forum
- Trieste (Italy)May 30COME-IN! Project: Capitalisation Conference
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)Jun10 ‒ 14The Seventh International Conference on Radiation and Applications in Various Fields of Research (RAD 2019)
- Trieste (Italy)Jun11 ‒ 12CEI MFA Meeting