The COME-IN! conference held in Trieste on 30 May focusing on accessibility for all in cultural policies gathered representatives of the Ministries of culture of the CEI Member States, as well as delegates for museums, external officials, associations and other international experts on the subject of accessibility.
Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
The International high-level Conference on “Inter-basin Cooperation on Marine Litter: a focus on the Danube River and the Black Sea” took place in Sofia on 4 April. The event was organised by the Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) and the International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS).
On 12 March, the CEI – Executive Secretariat, lead partner of the COME-IN! project, attended the launch event and the inauguration of the new exhibition of the Archeological Museum of Krakow “Prehistory for all”, which has undertaken works to make its museum more accessible.
- Trieste (Italy)Jun18 ‒ 19BLUE_BOOST – Blue Hackathon: sustainable innovation “marathon” dedicated to the sea (Trieste, 18-19 June)
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jun19 ‒ 21Going local – ground-up support for diversity, integration, social care of asylum seekers, refugees and migrants
- Prague (Czech Republic) Jun20 ‒ 21International Conference DisCo 2019: E-learning - Unlocking the Gate of Education around the Globe
- Sofia (Bulgaria)Jun / Jul30 ‒ 069th Docu Rough Cut Boutique
- Sofia (Bulgaria)Jul01 ‒ 10Advanced Training on Sustainable Blue Growth in the Mediterranean and Black Sea countries
- Belgrade (Serbia) Jul07 ‒ 20Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019 - From Myself towards Theatre – from Theatre towards Myself