On 6 May, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES), including Deputy Secretary General Nina Kodelja and Senior Offi
On 1-3 April 2019, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES), including Alternate Secretary General Antal Nikoletti, Deputy Secretary General Zoran Jovanovic and senior officers, visited Poland and Belarus, and had meetings with high government officials of the two countries.
On 4-6 March, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat - including Deputy Secretary General Nina Kodelja and some senior officers - visited Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia and had high-level meetings with government representatives.
The 1st Committee of National Coordinators' meeting, held in Rome on 22 February, was opened by the Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Enzo Moavero Milanesi. He singled out some of the priorities of the Italian CEI Presidency, in particular: strengthening cooperation with the EU, especially the European Commission; better exploiting the CEI's observer status at the UN; exploring ways to extend cooperation with local and regional entities.
On 19 February, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation from the CEI-Executive Secretariat visited Slovenia. They met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs Miro Cerar and the State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Simona Leskovar, as well as with the President of the National Assembly of Slovenia, Dejan Židan, the Head and the members of the Slovene delegation to the CEI Parliamentary Dimension and the General Manager of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Belgrade (Serbia) May22 ‒ 24Geosciences applied to solve humanitarian problems all over the world
- Trieste (Italy)May27 ‒ 28CEI Parliamentary Dimension: Meeting of the Parliamentary Committee
- Ancona (Italy)May30 ‒ 31Adriatic Sea Forum
- Trieste (Italy)May 30COME-IN! Project: Capitalisation Conference
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)Jun10 ‒ 14The Seventh International Conference on Radiation and Applications in Various Fields of Research (RAD 2019)
- Trieste (Italy)Jun11 ‒ 12CEI MFA Meeting