The RAIL4SEE Final Conference took place in Bologna on 15 October 2014. The meeting was attended by all project partners who presented their project results to several stakeholders gathering at the premises of the Emilia Romagna Region.
On 11-12 September 2014, RAIL4SEE Project Partners gathered in Zagreb, Croatia for an additional Project Meeting. Following the project extension, partners discussed the results of single pilots related to the hubs of Budapest, Thessaloniki, Bratislava, Zagreb, Vienna, Bologna, Venice, Trieste, Ljubljana, Sofia and Bucharest.
The RAIL4SEE project partners, gathering in Budapest on 14-16 July 2014, had the opportunity to participate in an on-site visit at the Budapest intermodal station, with a presentation on its developments and improvements over the years, as well as in a ride with the Children’s railway to the terminal. Comprehensive information about the intermodal public transport in Budapest and its connection with other Hungarian and European cities was also provided.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)