Skopje (North Macedonia)
In the framework of the project funded through the CEI Know-How Exchange Programme - ITALY on “Good Governance and Anti-Corruption Civil Society Initiate: Capacity Building for Monitoring SOE Governance in the Energy Sector”, the Second Re
Five Technical Cooperation (TC) projects and eight Know-How Exchange (KEP) projects have been approved for financing by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely contributed by Italy. The overall commitment amounts to 630.000 EUR for the TC projects and 260.000 EUR for the selected KEP projects.
The Serbian Institute for Public Health “Dr. Milan Jovanovic Batut” as project beneficiary institution, hosted the Meeting at its headquarters in Belgrade on 26-29 January 2015.
More than 40 representatives from financial departments in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, have recently attended a training course organised by the Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation Foundation (PAUCI), in partnership with the Vinnitsa Regional Council. Local officials had the chance to acquire knowledge and practical skills in developing indicators of budget programme implementation.
The workshop “Cultural Heritage 3D Surveying and Modeling” was organised on 26-28 March 2014 at the Faculty of Technical Sciences (FTN) within the interdisciplinary project “GisNS - Development of Online Geodata Portal of Cultural Heritage in Novi Sad”. It aimed at countering missing digitised 3D Cultural Heritage assets within the geo-data portal of Novi Sad.
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Feb 121st Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States
- Zagreb (Croatia)Mar 27Meeting on Biodiversity Protection Across Borders - Legal Watch Over Extractive and Energy Industries
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr01 ‒ 03Workshop: SEEIIST Meets Industry