On 18 February, the CEI-Executive Secretariat participated in the first workshop and local dissemination event of the SECNET Project organised by the Trieste Port Authority - Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea - in its quality of Lead Partner. The event took place at its headquarters and gathered around thirty stakeholders from the public and private sector.
SECNET project partners gathered on 8 January at the premises of the Port of Trieste - Lead Partner of the project - for their 4th Steering Committee meeting.
A cross border training session on ICT took place in Venice on 27 February 2018 within the framework of the SECNET (Crossborder institutional cooperation for Port Security Enhancement) co-financed by the Interreg programme VA Italy-Slovenia 2014 – 2020.
The Port Authority of Trieste hosted the Kick off meeting of the project SECNET (Crossborder institutional cooperation for Port Security Enhancement) funded under the Interreg Crossborder Programme Italy-Slovenia on 12 October.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)