On 18 February, the CEI-Executive Secretariat participated in the first workshop and local dissemination event of the SECNET Project organised by the Trieste Port Authority - Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea - in its quality of Lead Partner. The event took place at its headquarters and gathered around thirty stakeholders from the public and private sector.
SECNET project partners gathered on 8 January at the premises of the Port of Trieste - Lead Partner of the project - for their 4th Steering Committee meeting.
A cross border training session on ICT took place in Venice on 27 February 2018 within the framework of the SECNET (Crossborder institutional cooperation for Port Security Enhancement) co-financed by the Interreg programme VA Italy-Slovenia 2014 – 2020.
The Port Authority of Trieste hosted the Kick off meeting of the project SECNET (Crossborder institutional cooperation for Port Security Enhancement) funded under the Interreg Crossborder Programme Italy-Slovenia on 12 October.
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)