You are applying to the CEI generic internship roster, which is published all year round. The roster is made available to all departments which will then select and directly contact suitable candidates only.
1. NUMBER AND LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP PERIODS
CEI Secretariat in Trieste takes in young university graduates or graduating students for internship periods of 3-6 months. These internships may take place year-round and involve interns in a wide range of CEI activities, including the organisation of high-level events. Candidates who have obtained an individual grant in the framework of Erasmus Plus are particularly welcome.
2. FINANCIAL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND INSURANCE CONDITIONS
CEI internships are not remunerated. Therefore, travel and living costs in Trieste are to be met by the interns.Interns that do not have a resident status in Italy must make sure they fulfil all legal requirements (residence permit, visa etc.) as specified by the Italian law for foreigners.
Interns must also have a valid medical and accident insurance during their stay in Trieste.
Interns will be placed under the responsibility of a supervisor. They will need to respect the working hours, organisation and general rules of the CEI Secretariat.They will also need to respect the confidentiality of the information brought to their attention during their internship within the CEI Secretariat.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The internships offered by the CEI Secretariat are intended for young nationals of CEI Member Countries who meet the following requirements:
- A University degree in fields connected to the CEI activities (international relations, political science, economics, law, etc.).
- University students who have not yet obtained their degree but are approaching graduation are welcome to apply as well.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- A sense of organisation, initiative and responsibility
- Ability to carry out assigned duties with due diligence
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good attitude for working in a team
- Basic knowledge of the CEI structures and activities
- Knowledge of Italian is considered an asset.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Applications in English including a Curriculum Vitae and a brief motivation letter to email@example.com
In your CV please indicate your age, nationality, as well as your current location.
Please indicate your availability for a personal interview at the Secretariat headquarters in Trieste, as well as the exact period of time in which you could be fully available for the internship, if selected.