The Heads of Government of the CEI Member States or their representatives as well as high-level representatives of international and regional organisations and institutions gathered in Rome on 19 December for the concluding event of the Italian CEI Presidency, the CEI Summit.
On 18 December, around 50 delegates from 20 countries gathered in Rome - at the premises of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità - ISS (Italian National Public Health Institute) - to participate in the Summit of the Public Health Alliance Central Eastern Europe (PHACEE) supported under the Italian CEI Presidency.
On 10-11 October, the Istituto Affari Internazionali and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, organised a CEI Dialogue Forum on Youth in Rome, under the Italian CEI Presidency.
The Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the CEI Member States gathered in New York on 25 September 2019 for their traditional meeting on the margins of the United Nations General Assembly (74th Session).
Yesterday 17 July 2019, on the occasion of the UN High-level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development 2019, the Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat, in cooperation with the CEI Italian Presidency, the Italian Permanent Mission to the UN, organised a side-event on “The contribution of regional cooperation and partnerships to the implementation of the 2030 Agenda: the experience of the Central European initiative (CEI)“.
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Feb 121st Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States
- Zagreb (Croatia)Mar 27Meeting on Biodiversity Protection Across Borders - Legal Watch Over Extractive and Energy Industries
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr01 ‒ 03Workshop: SEEIIST Meets Industry