The FORTIS project - supported under the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Programme 2014 - 2020 - was officially launched on 9 March.
A policy discussion on demographic challenges in the Western Balkans was organised by the Slovene Centre for European Perspective (CEP) under its flagship youth project, the Young Bled Strategic Forum in cooperation with the CEI-Executive Secretariat.
Developing joint and innovative measures to improve services in cross-border trains operated by HZPP and SZPP between Slovenia and
On 9 December 2019, Trieste Trasporti and Slovenske Železnice (Slovenian railways) signed the amendment of the agreement for the extension of the cross-border integrated public transport service (bus/train) between Trieste and Ljubljana, at the CEI headquarters.
- Zagreb (Croatia)Mar 27Meeting on Biodiversity Protection Across Borders - Legal Watch Over Extractive and Energy Industries
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr01 ‒ 03(POSTPONED) Workshop: SEEIIST Meets Industry
- Cavtat, Dubrovnik (Croatia)Apr02 ‒ 0517th Annual Scientific Conference of Montenegrin Sports Academy "Sport, Physical Activity and Health: Contemporary Perspectives"
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Apr23 ‒ 24Conference on “Business and Arbitration in an era of globalisation: challenges and perspectives”
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Apr24 ‒ 25Regional Forum “Remembrance and Intercultural Dialogue”