The Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism honours journalists who greatly contribute to investigative reporting, despite the difficult conditions under which they operate.
The CEI and the South East Europe Media Organisation (SEEMO), in special partnership with the German political foundation Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), have announced the winners of the “CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism” 2013: the Bosnian-Herzegovinian reporter Mahir Šahinović receives the award in the section “Professional Journalists”, and Bulgarian Rosen Tsvetkov in the section “Young Professional Journalists”. Special Mention to Investigative Reporting Project Italy.
- 350.000 EUR Innovation Vouchers now available to blue growth companies. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Jun 2019)
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) - APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 01 Jul 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST: CEI-ES seeks participants to join Brokerage Event and 3rd Cross-Field Visit. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 24 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- ESOF2020 Call for Proposals Open!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)