Know-how Exchange Programme
The Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) is an instrument dedicated to offering co-financing to projects and programmes focused on the transfer of know-how and best practices from EU to non-EU Member States of the CEI. It operates through calls for proposals.
- Strengthen economic and social advancement of the CEI non-EU Member States;
- Help the recent EU members in their transformation from recipients to donors (emerging donors) of development assistance;
- Promote principles of foreign development aid and support international collaboration among institutions in CEI member countries.
- Italy, through the CEI Fund at the EBRD. The CEI Fund at the EBRD has been financing KEP projects ever since the inception of the Programme and it has committed so far more than €1.5 million.
- Poland contributed with €50.000 to projects co-financed together by Italy.
- Austria contributed €660.000 through the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) with funds from Austrian Development Cooperation.