The Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium, CERIC-ERIC is calling for proposals for coordinated access to more than 50 instruments and support laboratories for research in all fields of materials, biomaterials and nanotechnology. The call is open to researchers from all over the world. In addition to the possibility to access several instruments through a single application, we offer support for mobility.
To apply, use the link "Submit a new CERIC proposal" in the Virtual Unified Office - VUO, at https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/
- September 1st 2022, at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal
- September 30th 2022, at 17:00 CET (final submission), recommended only for users that are experts in all the techniques requested.
What is new in this call?
CERIC is increasing its capacities in the field of Energy Materials. To this end, we will upgrade some beamlines/instruments during this year to improve our services. In the first step, the upgrades will address battery research. We invite users to check the instruments' pages or contact the instruments' scientists for forthcoming developments.
Additional Facilities available
- Ultra Resolved Angular Photoelectron Spectroscopy URANOS@SOLARIS (former UARPES)
- Absorption Spectroscopy Beamline in Tender Energy Range and Above ASTRA@SOLARIS (former SOLABS)
- Soft X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy PIRX@SOLARIS (former PEEM/XAS)
- Near Ambient Pressure Electron Spectroscopy EnviroESCA@Charles University Prague
CERIC continues to offer access to:
- The Ultraviolet Laser Facility of the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (ULF-FORTH) in Greece
- The X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy beamline LISA@ESRF
For further information about the call, please visit the CERIC-ERIC website at https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/call-for-proposals/