Following the Final Conference of the Interreg Central Europe SENTINEL project on 19 May, the CEI – Executive Secretariat held a virtual stakeholders’ meeting yesterday, showing the sustainability of the project.
The SENTINEL final conference virtually held amidst the effects of the Pandemic on 19 May, strongly influenced the main topics which focused on challenges and opportunities for Social Enterprises (SEs) in this changed world, and on how the SENTINEL results could help to revitalise them.
- Remote modeSep 23Meeting of the National Coordinators
- Trieste (Italy)Sep 24RISE Meeting: Enlarging Epos Membership
- Remote modeSep 24Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs
- Trieste (Italy)Oct06 ‒ 08Course of Fluorescence Microscopy 2020
- Trieste (Italy)Oct14 ‒ 16Second Trieste International Forum for Cultural Diplomacy “Promoting the role of young people in the field of Cultural Diplomacy”