The CEI Award 2020 at the Trieste Film Festival goes to Marko Škop from Slovakia for his film Let there be light/Nech je svetlo. It was presented by Zoran Jovanovic, CEI Deputy Secretary General, on the occasion of the awarding ceremony in Trieste on 20 January.
The Opening Ceremony of the restored and remodelled Tartini House (Casa Tartini) in Piran, Slovenia took place on 8 November. The House where the great composer and violinist Giuseppe Tartini was born in Piran, Slovenia (at the time, part of the Republic of Venice), has been renovated in the framework of tARTini project, funded by Interreg Italy-Slovenia.
- Brussels (Belgium)Mar 02Meeting with Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Olivér Várhelyi
- Rome (Italy)Mar 03Opening Ceremony of 8th “Master in Public Procurement Management” of the University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Mengeš (Slovenia)Mar 04Young Bled Strategic Forum: roundtable “Will the last person to leave, turn out the lights?” Tackling demographic challenges in the Western Balkans
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)
- Call for External Expert: technical assistance for the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Fortis Project "Institutional cooperation for improving cross border public tranport services“(Deadline: 05 Mar 2020)
- Call for Applications: Trieste 2020 Balkan Science Journalism Workshop(Deadline: 15 Mar 2020)