The Final Event of the 4helix+ project took place on 20 October 2020 in Seville (Spain) and online, gathering around 70 participants all across the Mediterranean. The meeting was organised by the Chamber of Commerce of Seville, i.e. the Project Partner in charge of the project’s results transferring activities.
Sensitising the public sector, innovation intermediaries and SMEs towards expanding competencies is the main aim of the Interreg project ACSELL, promoting open innovation ecosystems and integrating the user early in the innovation process following the living lab approach.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Jihlava (Czech Republic)Oct / Nov27 ‒ 01FESTIVAL IDENTITY 2020 – workshops for film professionals from across Europe
- RemoteOct 28Meeting on Perspectives towards a Central and South-Eastern European Partner Facility for Solid Earth Science
- Novi Sad (Serbia)Oct 30III International Conference Media and Persons with Disabilities
- WebinarOct 30“State Capture: Bridging the Gap between Diagnostics and Practical Solutions in the Western Balkans”
- WebinarNov 17PPE Health Portal
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science