On 9-10 September, the CEI-ES organised a transnational Cross-Field Visit in the Friuli Venezia Giulia (FVG) region within the framework of the BLUE_BOOST project. In its capacity of project partner, the CEI hosted the project partners from other 6 ADRION regions, who participated together with their respective Blue Growth experts and company representatives.
On 11 September the final event of the COME-IN! project took place at the European Parliament. The CEI-ES is particularly proud as Lead Partner of the Project, to have coordinated and worked with 14 partners over the last three years.
On 1 August 2019, Trieste Trasporti and Slovenske Železnice (Slovenian railways) signed the amendment of the agreement for the extension of a new cross-border integrated public transport service (bus/train) between Trieste and Ljubljana, at the CEI headquarters. On 30 August the regional council agreed on this extension and adopted a specific act proposed by the Regional Minister for Infrastructure and Territory, Graziano Pizzimenti.
In the framework of the long-standing cooperation between the CEI Secretariat and the CERIC-ERIC, Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium, we i
- New York (USA)Sep 25MFA Working Lunch
- Zaječar (Serbia)Oct01 ‒ 04SEE MOSAICS Meeting V “Conservation of mosaic bedding layers – how to preserve”
- Minsk (Belarus)Oct02 ‒ 03Safety of passenger transportation
- Rome (Italy)Oct 10Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Budapest (Hungary) Oct15 ‒ 16CEEweb`s Academy on Green and Blue Infrastructure – cities development in line with nature principles