In the context of the Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme for Young Professionals from CEI Member States, the CEI is offering three fellowships of 1,650.00 EUR per month for a duration of 12 months.
The selected candidates will join the Executive Secretariat of the Central European Initiative (CEI-ES) in Trieste.
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s activities in the areas of office administration, liaison and policy research.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the related area within public and private bodies, international organisations and other regional bodies as well as NGOs;
- Citizen of one of the CEI Member States (double citizenships or residence elsewhere than the country of origin should be duly reported);
- University degree from a recognised academic institution;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Expected starting date: 1 March 2019
Deadline: applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 January 2019.