The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
The Regional Conference on Fostering social inclusion and integration of asylum seekers and refugees in the Western Balkan region and other CEI countries was held on 5-7 December in Belgrade, Serbia.
Under the topic “Thinking out of the box: more profitability and transparency in the media market” the 12th edition of the South East Europe Media Forum, held in Tirana, Albania, on 15-16 November, gathered almost 300 participants.
In the framework of the CEMAN-Central European Music Academies Network, established in 2016 under the initiative of the Trieste Conservatory of Music G. Tartini in cooperation with the CEI, the cross-border CEMAN Orchestra was created with the aim of promoting talented young musicians giving them the chance to share professional experience and participate in international music events.
- Trieste (Italy)Feb 15BLUE_BOOST Project: Blue Workshop on Innovative Solutions and Materials for Boatbuilding
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Mar 05Support to the South East Europe Economic Digital Transformation (EDITA) project
- Skopje (Macedonia)Mar26 ‒ 27Forum of best practices for Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities cooperation
- Skopje (Macedonia)Mar28 ‒ 29From Arbitration Legislation Reform to Enhancing the Business Climate
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr02 ‒ 06CineLink Drama Workshop