VII CEI Regional Forum for Wellness & Spa Industry, Belgrade (Serbia)
The Forum taking place on 24 May in Belgrade envisages the gathering of around 140 participants from 11 CEI countries: Austria, Italia, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Croatia.
The event is a meeting point not only for clusters, but for all SMEs/professionals and stakeholders from the wellness and spa industry from Central Europe with focus on networking, sharing, learning and knowledge transfer and experiences from EU countries to non EU countries.
Key note speakers:
- Mr. Christoph Tscainker, Authentic Experience, Cluster Wellness Tyrol, Austria;
- Mr. Massimo Giovanetti, Sales & Marketing Manager, Terme Montecatini, Italia;
- Mladenka Nastovski - Mesaric, Corporate Spa Director, Lošinj Hotels & Villas (the first ESPA certificated hotel in Croatia).
- Cluster as a driving force for increasing competitiveness of SMEs;
- Learning from leaders: Best practices – mineral and thermal spas, hotels with wellness and spa and other service providers
- Effective marketing strategies for wellness & spa tourism
This event is supported by the CEI Cooperation Fund.
More information available here