The event “WELCOMING – Wanting Europe as Leverage for Co-operation on the Migratory Insertion Governance”, will be opened on the World Refugee day, on 20 June and is gathering 27 partners from 11 countries and more than 70 international participants in Skopje, Macedonia. The Seminar is dedicated to migration management, coordination on local, national and regional level as well as good-practices sharing and intercultural education.
Experts and keynote speakers will be addressing 5 key areas:
- Effective migration management at local level
- Local policies managing diversity (risk mitigation, policies for integration: the role of local authorities)
- Immigration as an opportunity for local development (the role of the local stakeholders: LAs, CSOs and the private sector)
- The role of citizens: how to build intercultural dialogue and inclusive societies
- A Networking component is also proposed as part of the seminar in order to build partnerships and further cooperation on this subject.
The Seminar is open to participants all over the world interested in this issue.
- Programme available here
- For further information or if you want to participate please contact the ALDA office in Skopje at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is cofinanced by the CEI Cooperation Fund in the framework of the Extraordinary Call for Proposals for co-financing Cooperation Activities on migration and related crime.